Dixons Carphone PLC is Europe’s leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company. For our Shared Service Centre in Brno which is the specialist internal provider of financial, transactional, HR, logistic and IT services to the Dixons Carphone Group’s UK & Ireland and Nordic retail businesses, we are currently looking for motivated individuals to our team on the position of:
Customer Support Agent with Finnish
Why should you choose our team?
We are newly created team of 12 people with a vision to expand in the near future. Thanks to friendly atmosphere and fresh team spirit, it is really easy to fit in. Our aim is to provide service with high quality and best efficiency. And how we do that? We always see customer as first and think out of box to provide excellent service.
Our daily job includes a lot of various tasks and every day offers different challenges. We are in daily touch with end customers as well as other teams and colleagues across Scandinavia over phone, email or skype. Communication is in English and Finnish when communicating with end customer.
What will you do?
- Support to customers over the email, chat or phone
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
What can you learn in our team?
Owing to daily communication in English and Finnish, you will improve your language skills and strengthen your communication skills and assertiveness.
You will learn how customer support works and how is the flow of delivering a product to a customer.
Last but not least, you will get a chance to work in a multinational company.
As we also would like our employees to grow personally, we offer a wide range of technical and soft skill trainings such as:
- Project Management
- ACCA Diploma
- Presentation skills
- Excel trainings
…and many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers.
Or you can even become one of them.
Now you’re probably wondering what we expect from you? Well…
- You are an intermediate English speaker both written and spoken and native speaker of Finnish
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are customer oriented are able to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- You are able to understand a problem and task quickly and resolve them in creative and thoughtful way
- You need to be able to organize your daily work and meet the deadlines
- You are a team player so other team members can rely on you when necessary
What we offer to make you happier:
- Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- Team buildings where we get a chance to get to know each other more
- Soft skills training and language courses so you can activate both sides of your brain
- Opportunity to turn your career – we offer each new position or internship to you first
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
- Bonus scheme
- You can turn off your brain and recharge in our chill out space or relax room
- Some days are full of fruits
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (boat party, ice hockey tournament, summer BBQ, Halloween concert and much more)
Turn your career with Dixons starting from: ASAP
If you would like to meet us in person, send us more information about yourself, come to our office and spend some time with your future colleagues.
About Dixons Carphone CoE, s.r.o.
Dixons Carphone plc is Europe's leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company.
We employ over 40,000 people in 14 countries, with almost 3,000 stores across our various brands. The Group’s retail brands include PC World, Currys and Carphone Warehouse in the UK and Ireland, Elkjop and El Giganten in the Nordic countries and Kotsovolos in Greece. We are the number one market leaders in the UK & Ireland, Nordics and Greece.