For our client, one of the world´s best hotel brands we are looking for a Groups & Events Manager, who will become a part of the dynamic Sales team in a five-star luxury hotel in the center of Prague.
What would your tasks be?
- Handle and coordinate all confirmed meetings, events, gala dinners and special events
- Assist in achieving budgeted revenues in Sales, Conferences and Banqueting
- Offer administrative support to Sales Team as per bookings procedures, SOPs
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Fluent in English and Czech Language
- Great organization skills
- Previous experience in hospitality (advantage)
- EU working permission needed
Because our employees always give a little more than everyone else, we also like to give something in return:
- Public transportation – the hotel will contribute 50% of the amount
- International work transfers – the possibility of working in other company hotels around the world
- MultiSport Card – because we want you to be healthy
- „My Day“ – extra five days off per year
- Yoga classes – the colleague can book a yoga class at the Spa
- SPA Treatment & Retail Products – 30% discount for a Spa treatment, gift certificate or Spa products
- Meal at the hotel´s canteen – every colleague is entitled to have a meal for every shift
And much more..
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.