Wireless mobile networks pioneer, Cloud-Native Network Service Provider, is looking for an experienced, data-driven Services Product Line Manager.
- responsibility for developing, managing and owning maintenance service and professional service offers across the full company’s 4G/5G wireless portfolio. This includes lifecycle management of new services, development of commercial services framework, pricing, costing, and services strategy across the 4G/5G portfolio (IMS, NFV, vEPC, VoLTE, vRAN/Radio Access, MaaP, UCaaS)
- providing pre-sales expertise, RFP bid response support, and support to the service renewals sales team for all aspects of the company’s maintenance and professional service offerings
- interaction with sales: helping on services part of RFPs, specific deals along with managing service portfolio, offers, and Service LM projects (i.e. developing new services)
- there is a minimal amount of business trips. If any occur, it might be the EU or the United States.
The perfect candidate would be someone with experience: in 4G/5G, marketing, sales, pricing and experience with services in the high-tech industry.
- Relevant university degree (Marketing, Business/Finance, Engineering).
- Minimum 3 years experience in high-tech networking industry (mobile wireless preferred); knowledge of 4G/5G mobile wireless infrastructure (IMS, vEPC, VoLTE, 5G Core, vRAN, SMS/MMS, UCaaS). Knowledge of mobile wireless installation and commissioning methods.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant industry experience in Service marketing, Service Product Line Management in maintenance support disciplines. Strong background in sales support, service costing, pricing, service development. Strong financial, business, and pre-sales skills.
- Proven track record of driving cross-functional initiatives and delivering results. Product lifecycle management expertise. Individual needs to be able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Flexible working hours, Home Office
- The educational system, English courses
- Meal tickets 100 CZK
- 25 days of holiday, 3 sick days
- Cafeteria system 350 CZK / month, 1500 CZK pension contribution, contributions in important anniversaries
- Gym, young team, table football tournaments, corporate events
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.