An international company based in Prague is seeking a new motivated team player who has a fluent command of English and understands numbers as well as financial processes. The role can perfectly fits also to the graduates!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Preparing financial reports
- Invoice processing
- Analyzing and interpreting data
- Maintaining the database and researching missing information
- Data processing in accordance with internal procedures
- Participating at various projects
- Working closely with other team members
- General ad-hoc activities related to this role
What are requirements for this role?
- Background in Finance
- Fluent English (other European language is an advantage)
- Communication and organizational skills
- Technical skills (General PC and MS Excel knowledge)
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Proactive attitude and drive for efficiency
This position is suitable for EU citizens, or foreigners with a valid work permit in CZ, due to the requirement of immediate working availabilityBenefits:
- Vacation – up to 25 days
- Meal Vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Trainings and language courses
- Teambuilding and company events
- Possibility to grow inside the company
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition