An international company based in Prague is seeking a new motivated team player who has a fluent command of English and understands numbers as well as financial processes. The role can perfectly fits also to the graduates!
What will be your responsibilities?
– Preparing financial reports
– Invoice processing
– Analyzing and interpreting data
– Maintaining the database and researching missing information
– Data processing in accordance with internal procedures
– Participating at various projects
– Working closely with other team members
– General ad-hoc activities related to this role
What are requirements for this role?
– Background in Finance
– Fluent English (other European language is an advantage)
– Communication and organizational skills
– Technical skills (General PC and MS Excel knowledge)
– Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
– Proactive attitude and drive for efficiency
This position is suitable for EU citizens, or foreigners with a valid work permit in CZ, due to the requirement of immediate working availability
– Vacation – up to 25 days
– Meal Vouchers
– Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
– Trainings and language courses
– Teambuilding and company events
– Possibility to grow inside the company
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.