We are looking for candidates that have attention to detail, organization, and multitasking capabilities are vital in being able to succeed in this role. You will be responsible for recording, reviewing, and resolving customer disputes and deductions.
- Working with vendors, suppliers, and customers
- Record and control active disputes
- Review, evaluate, and communicate research results
- Review and track assigned accounts
- Contact accounts to obtain supporting documentation Communicate with customers
- Maintain and document appropriate communications – Prepare reports for management
- Identify issues that contribute to conflicts
- Perform ad hoc tasks
- Experience in an accounts receivable role in a commercial environment
- Proficient with ERP, WEB/Portal technology, and Microsoft Excel at an Intermediate level or above (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German
- Fluent in French or other European languages is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 100 % remote work
- Flexible working hours
- 4 weeks of holiday
- Working in an innovative company
- Multisport card
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.