Our Consumer Order Taking Specialist is responsible for ensuring operational efficiency by processing customer orders and invoices.
At AB InBev, dreaming big is what we do. Brewing the world’s most loved beers, building iconic brands like Corona, Stella Artois, Samson and crafting meaningful moments are what inspire us.
We’re a team of passionate owners who aren’t afraid to dream big because we know that together, we can achieve anything. To build a more sustainable, inclusive and rewarding future. Turning any challenge into an opportunity. So let’s take on the challenge together.
Cheers to dreaming big!
What will you be doing:
- Treat incoming orders from Customers according to the order process definitions to ensure delivering and invoicing to customer according to agreed SLA´s – on time in full
- Coordinate order related problem resolution (out of stock, delivery delays, product quality issues, …)
- Manage system related (automated) order messages and resolve these
- Support the creation of new ways of order management (EDI, digital, …)
- Adjust orders based on input from the business, such as SKU switches.
What you’ll bring:
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business, social studies or related field of relevant experience
- Basic experience with working in FMCG company or in project environment is an advantage
- Basic Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Use of an ERP is a plus
- Fluency in English and German required. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Able to work on own initiative, prioritize workload effectively and follow up on projects
- Work in a multi-cultural environment
- Highly customer & service oriented mindset
- Team player
We also offer great Benefit & Perks package!
- Benefits for you and your family to help your physical and mental health
- Competitive parental leave and pension contributions (2,5%)
- 25 days holidays per year
- Employee benefits to help your physical and mental health and overall wellbeing (Accident, Health and Luggage insurance, discounted services like HP Market, Multisport Card, GS Pharmaceuticals, etc.)
- A beer allowance to enjoy our brands
- Meal vouchers
- Employee networks to support diversity and inclusion
- Local Bonus
- 26 weeks paid leave for primary caregivers
- ‘Return to Work’ programme
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and mentor you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded. We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At AB InBev we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.
About AB InBev
At AB InBev, dreaming big is what we do. Brewing the world’s most loved beers, building iconic brands like Budweiser, Stella Artois, Corona and crafting meaningful moments are what inspire us.
We’re a team of passionate owners who aren’t afraid to dream big because we know that together, we can achieve anything. To build a more sustainable, inclusive and rewarding future. Turning any challenge into an opportunity. So let’s take on the challenge together. Cheers to dreaming big!