What will you be doing:
· Providing data and insights for core HR processes per country, including the analysis of main Employee Master Data KPIs, employee feedback and information, proposing and implementing appropriate actions.
· Automation, simplification of processes in scope and project management of all improvement initiatives in the scope
· Achieve and structurally improve business KPIs in scope: Corrections; NPS; First Level Resolution; Collaboration NPS; Retro activeness; Data Accuracy etc.
· Coordination of Knowledge Management maintenance and enhancement within the team
· Resolving complex HR Master Data and payroll queries with employees, business partners, colleagues and external bodies
· Regularly conducting quality checks on HR master data,
· Formulation of the necessary service and change requests, implementation of user acceptance and regression testing
· Participate in Quality Assurance activities to monitor and improve proficiency, productivity, and quality
What you’ll bring:
· Experience at least 1,5-2 years in Finance, Payroll, HR or other related positions
· Experience with SAP is a plus.
· Experience in Using of MS Office on a proficient level ( mainly Excel, Office 365 products – Power BI, Microsoft Power Automated)
· Working experience with databases & reporting
· Shared Services Center experience is an advantage
· Fluent in English & B1 & above level in German.
About AB InBev
What will you be doing:
· Monitor, as well as rehabilitate overdue accounts.
· Order credit check & release management
· Minimize the number of delinquent accounts and contain the flow to the next financial cycle.
· Bring solutions for customer issues (delivery, pricing, bonus and credit related questions)
· Cooperate with customers to agree on payment dates (proactive and reactive) and amount to be paid.
· Perform account reconciliation
· Monitoring of customers on payment plans and upkeep notes
Is this you?
· You speak fluent English and Dutch
· Undergraduate degree in Finance or related field/experience
· You are resilient in stressful situations
· You're passionate about numbers
· You are comfortable working on your own initiative and prioritizing workload
· Have knowledge in MS Office: Excel, Outlook, Power Point
We also offer great Benefit package!
· Local Bonus
· Meal vouchers
· Competitive parental leave and pension contributions (2,5%)
· 25 days holidays per year
· Employee benefits to help your physical and mental health and overall wellbeing (Accident, Health and Luggage insurance, discounted services like HP Market, Multisport Card, GS Pharmaceuticals, etc.)
· A beer allowance to enjoy our brands
· Employee networks to support diversity and inclusion
· 26 weeks paid leave for primary caregivers
· ‘Return to Work’ programme