What will you be doing:
· Monitor, rehabilitate overdue accounts
· Managing order release and credit check
· Achieving minimimum number of delinquent accounts
· Bringing solutions to customer issues such as delivery, pricing, bonus disputes, payment dates/plans
· Leading meetings with Sales teams
· Consulting and coaching your team members
· Having a drink with your colleagues (75+ different nationalities) on our rooftop during 2 open bars each week.
Is this you?
· You’re a fluent Dutch and English speaker – B2/C1 level
· You have an academic background in finance or related field or you have several years equivalent work experience
· You know your priorities and manage your own time
· You can analyze and solve problems
· You know how to work with MS Office
About AB InBev
Headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, AB InBev is the world’s biggest brewer. We’re based in 16 European countries, with five different business units in 12 different time zones and 28 breweries. And this scale is built on solid foundations. Our history stretches back over 600 years, right back to when French monks were brewing their first Leffe beer. Today, working with brands like Stella Artois, Corona and our American brand Budweiser, we keep dreaming big. We brew the world’s most-loved beers, build iconic brands and create meaningful experiences.