This will be your future team:
You will be a part of a newly established team of 7 people which belongs to a larger community of executive assistant supporting other countries. Our team’s community is multinational and coherent, people are enabled to work independently, yet they can always rely on each other’s support. Mutual knowledge and experience sharing are a part of our daily practice, and we always help each other out when needed. We practice an open-door policy: There is always a leader you can speak to. We value diversity and we care of each other.
The team members often work from home; therefore, we regularly plan various team-building activities during or outside our working hours.
Your future workplace is in the Visionary office near Nadrazi Holesovice (red metro line C), in the neighborhood of nature (park Stromovka) close to the city center (four metro stations).
This will be your future role:
You will be an Assistant to Accenture top management from Belgium. In this position you organize and administer the daily agenda of the managers so that it is meaningful and feasible, taking into account individual personal needs and wishes of the managers. You communicate with the managers and other internal stakeholders or external clients via email, chat or phone. You are expected to bring in your creativity and critical thinking, and to proactively identify what can be the customers’ needs.
You will perform activities such as:
- Organizing travel arrangements (flight tickets, train tickets, hotel, taxi, rental car, visa administration)
- Organizing meetings, calls, conferences, videoconferences with both internal and external parties
- Proactive work with the managers’ calendars to discover changing needs, and to suggest solutions to them
- Follow up and follow through on any outstanding topics to ensure that the daily agenda will work out as planned
- Administrative tasks related to the agenda, such as document production, control of itineraries/invoices, registration for trainings, and other business-related topics.
You don’t need any special education, we will train you on all our processes. As the team is being established your role will be to build the knowledge base, network, and relationships “on the go” to create a stable and functional support model. You will be able to improve your MS Office skills, especially Outlook skills. You will also have a chance to build your career path within a Fortune 500 company.
This is what you already have:
- You feel comfortable when communicating in Dutch (C1) and English (B2) both in writing and speaking and as a nice to have you speak French as well
Usage of PC is a common practice for you, you are keen to learn using new technologies.
- You are not shy to talk and have good communication skills.
- You understand and practice the Customer Care principles.
- You have the ability to view situations holistically, are able to assess them critically, and you are able to make decisions on behalf of others.
- Accuracy and high level of attention to detail are your strengths.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.