Are you very good salesman? Is technical product is your specialty? A well-know company is looking for another member of team of account managers. As an account development manager you will take care of Northern Morava region. You can look forward to having atractive salary and sales bonuses.
- Develop business portfolio through the sales of offers to Customer in Czech and Slovakia area
- Develops/generates new leads by monitoring trends, conducting research, identifying opportunities, cold calling and making appointments
- Develops communication and training programs to inform sales and marketing teams of new product launches and changes in organizational strategy
- Develops sales action plans for targeting leads, converting them into sales
- Gathers and disseminates competitor market intelligence
- Identifies new, profitable business potential in specific markets
- Matches product knowledge to the implicit needs of the customer
- Selects an approach to negotiation based on an understanding of each party’s interests and priorities.
- Identifies business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products and services
- Coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the organization.
- Professional experience in sales of equipment used at construction sites or technical background
- University degree
- English – Fluent, native Czech
- Negotiation skills, Very good communication skills
- Readiness for business trips
- Task & target-oriented approach
- Goal-orientation and self-motivation with a focus on customer success
- Computer knowledge (MS Excel, MS Office)
- Attractive salary and sales bonuses
- Car, notebook and phone
- Company benefits
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.