Are you any experience as an Account management or account servicing? Are you fluent in English and do you want to work in an international environment? Send us your CV then!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Being the primary contact between the company and the customer
- Receiving and processing customer’s transactions and data
- Analyzing the customers weekly sell through and inventory
- Updating and maintaining the customer backlog, reflection of the customer requirements
- Monitoring logistic arrangements to ensure compliance
- Communicating pricing and programs to the customers based on company policies
- Ensuring that all processes and policies are complied with, as defined in the Account Manager Training
Location: Prague 1
Temporary contract for 12 months with the possibility of extensionRequirements:
- Experience in account management, account servicing, corporate customer service or sales operations or any similar role needed
- 2-3 year-experience in data entry
- Fluent English – in writing and also verbally
- English and French is a big plus
- Being able to meet deadlines and to focus on detailed work
- Flexible and proactive approach
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (esp. Excel)
- Bonuses twice a year according to results
- Contribution to sport activities
- Communication in English on daily basis
- Induction training
- International company background
- Pleasant working environment
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/hr-legal-office/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.