The company is a global company with Swedish company culture.
A leading productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries.
In the 150 countries where you can find the company, they encourage own employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with support from their leaders.
- Cash application
- AR & Intercompany reconciliation
- Investigation of all unallocated payments upon receipt
- Processing of Direct Debit payments within the deadlines
- Dealing with incoming enquiries
- Performance according to KPI, CPI and company policy
- Participation on SOX controls within the OtC processes
- Maintenance of Standard Operations Procedures
- Review of intercompany Netting system
- Checking of intercompany payments on monthly basis
- Performance of month-end activities
- Other tasks assigned by the Team Leader
- 1 – 2 years of experience in F&A process
- Professionally qualified with expertise in the Accounts Receivable processes
- Good knowledge within banking and accounts receivable area
- F&A process understanding & accounting knowledge
- Fluent English
- 25 days of vacation
- meal vouchers 100 CZK a day
- MultiSport card program or FlexiPass CARD
- language courses
- team activities/team buildings
- mobile phone, laptop
- refreshment in the office contribution to pension insurance
- life insurance for the case of death from any cause or accident with permanent consequences
- educational activities (soft skills and technical trainings, etc. based on Competence & Development Planning)
- yearly preventive medical check-up (employee can attend a general physical check-up or/and eye check; flu vaccination)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.