• Financial accounting activities of several company foreign subsidiaries and Czech branches in foreign countries (BG, HU, IT, RO, RS, SI, TR, HR, GR)
• Posting of Accounts Payables invoices
• Intercompany agenda – Invoicing within the group
• Posting of accruals and estimations
• Registration and accounting of fix assets
• Preparation of documents of VAT, co-operation with the tax advisors on VAT returns
• Balance Sheet review & Reconciliations
• Preparation and posting of off-sets
• 2+ years of accounting experience
• Knowledge of general accounting standards
• Accounting system Navision or SAP is a plus
• English language is a must
• Experienced Microsoft Excel user
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Be open for dynamic and successful environment
- Flexible working hours with regular home office option.
- 5 weeks of holiday plus 3 sick days per year.
- Flexible benefits scheme from Cafeteria where you choose your preferred products/services: meal voucher card, pension contribution, Multisport, leisure and culture activities.
- Referral Rewards through our ‘Takes One To Know One’ scheme.
- Paid leave for volunteering towards a good cause or charity of your choice.
- Opportunity to use the Products our customers love.
- Modern office offering adjustable standing desks, relaxation rooms, summer terrace, on-site restaurant, bicycle stands and fresh fruit every day.
- Dog-friendly office and a fully-equipped kids corner.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.