Do you want to gather experience in Accounting and in the field of Finance?
Do you want to work in the financial department of one of Europe’s leading multinational corporations?
Are you fluent in English and any other European language, and you want to expand your financial knowledge while also improving your linguistic abilities?
This position is ideal for young accountants who want to start a successful and rewarding career in accounting.
Working with our international clientele might be the perfect fit for you! You’ll be working in an international community where you’ll encounter individuals from all walks of life on a regular basis.
Your daily responsibilities will be:
– Processing of monthly, quarterly, and yearly closings – Maintain intern procedures
– Reconciliation of unapplied payments
– Working with outgoing payments across the world
– Communication with suppliers and customers on a daily basis
– Data processing according to internal procedures and manuals
– Managing incoming and manual invoices
– Management of customer accounts
– Accounts Payable VAT aspects responsibilities
– Managing vendor or customer master data
– Close communication with vendors
– In-team communication to achieve higher effectivity
– Advanced level of spoken and written English and languages such as: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Norwegian, Polish, Dutch, Hungarian, and Turkish.
– Enthusiasm to work in an international community and finance field
– Empathy and client’s needs prioritization
– Analyst, precise and attentive mindset
– SAP FI experience is needed
– GAAP and IFRS experience is an advantage
– Proficient MS Office, Excel, and PC skills are a must
– Meal vouchers
– Flexi pass
– Annual bonus
– Language courses
– Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
– Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
– Located in the center of the city
– International team environment
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.