Do you have experience in financial role and related university degree? Do you speak English fluently? Then continue reading!
We are looking for a new colleague to our European financial controllership team in Prague. You’ll be responsible for accounting activities to support the production of accurate and timely financial results in compliance with IFRS and local Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
– Oversee Record to Report process for supported entities in Europe
– Perform month closing, prepare and review and journal entries and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
– Resolve on outstanding balance sheet items for assigned accounts in a timely manner
– Prepare supporting documentation for the statutory annual accounts
– Prepare income tax declarations and cooperate with the regional tax mangers and vendors
– Prepare transactional tax returns for the region, including VAT and withholding taxes
– Comply with accounting standards, policies and procedures etc.
Location: Prague 5 – Smíchov
Salary: 60 – 70 000 CZK/m
– at least 1-3 years of experience in finance roles (ideally GL, R2R or financial reporting)
– degree in Finance or Accounting
– fluent English
– awareness of all R2R process, general ledger, month-end and year-end closing, financial statements and reporting, reconciliation, accruals, payroll accounting, intercompany, and tax accounting
– experience in local GAAP and IFRS
– certification is an advantage (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CA)
– meal vouchers
– 5 weeks of holiday
– sick days
– flexible working hours
– possibility of home office
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.