Each day, this company’s energy products are consumed worldwide to improve people’s and businesses’ quality of life. With a mission of serving the needs of people everywhere, this company has a goal of resourcing and producing quality energy solutions that will benefit the community at large.
This is a great opportunity to start your career in a well-established international company.
Your main responsibilities will be:
*Creating and posting of outgoing and incoming invoices, their cancelation or corrections
*Controlling the invoice flow
* Performing reconciliation of customer accounts and credit card customer accounts
*Ensuring the correct account coding and VAT treatment
*Correcting and accuracy of records for tax purposes
*Working with SAP
*Completing e-mail/phone requests
*Cooperation during monthly (quartely and yearly) closings, reporting
* Cooperation with other departements, stakeholders, auditors and authorities and client
*Ad hoc reporting
What do we expect from you?
* High school/University degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or similar
* Fluent English and Bulgarian
* Previous work experience in accounting/ AR and AP processes
* Analytical and numerical thinking
* Team player
This position is suitable for candidates with work experience.
Starting date: ASAP
In regards to COVID-19 and related emergency measures from the government or its other bodies, we are forced to temporarily accept only applications from candidates who are currently in the Czech Republic, or who hold relevant residence permits and therefore can legally enter the Czech Republic and work here.
* Yearly bonus
* Relocation package
* 5 weeks of holidays
* Meal vouchers
* 4 sick days
* Multisport card
* Flexi passes
* Contribution for birthday present
* English speaking healthcare
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.