One of the largest oil producers in its industry, this company has been conducting business for 25 years. Each day, this company’s energy products are consumed worldwide to improve people’s and businesses’ quality of life. With a mission of serving the needs of people everywhere, this company has a goal of resourcing and producing quality energy solutions that will benefit the community at large.
This is a great chance to participate in Project Transition and start your career in well-established international company.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintain timely and accurate General Ledger records
- Book/post all journal entries, both country and SSC driven, ensuring relevant back up is included
- Carry out the monthly financial analysis
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations including bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, closures and the related reports (US GAAP and statutory)
Start: ASAP or by agreementRequirements:
The candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- High school/University degree (preferably Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics)
- Fluent English and Dutch
- Complex financial accountancy experience within multi-national organization
This position is suitable for candidates with work experience.Benefits:
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Growth within Czech office in Prague
- 4 sick days
- Multisport card
- Yearly bonus
- Flexi passes
- Relocation package
- Contribution for birthday present
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit http://www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.