* Handling double-entry bookkeeping account payables
* Cash management – ensuring that invoices are booked and paid on time
* Assist in preparation of client-specific reporting to European headquarters
* Prepare reporting to National Bank of Slovakia, Slovak statistics office, Customs, Labour and other offices
* Prepare CIT, VAT. and other returns and meet deadlines
* Handling of tax-assessments
* Monthly closing preparation and reporting
* Cooperate during internal and external audits
* Assuring full assistance to the Finance Manager and Chief Accountant
* University or secondary degree in Business Economics
* English – advanced both written and spoken
* Minimum 2 years of experience on similar position
* Knowledge of Slovak accounting standards
* Knowledge of USGAAP is an advantage
* Detailed oriented and reliable person
* Able to work in high pressured environment to tight timescales
* Advanced Microsoft Excel
* various employee bonuses and benefits presented on Interview
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.