We are delighted to be working with an ambiguous and dynamic international company based in Prague, which is currently looking to appoint an Accountant role on a full-time permanent basis.
The client is looking for someone able to deal with Accounting workload as well as having strong communication skills to be able to deal with all related departments and customers.
The candidate would need to have previous AP/ AR relevant experience and be fluent in English (both oral and written, level C1). Moreover, the right person for this role must be reliable, focused on detail, and able to prioritize and to work in a busy environment.
You would be in charge of the following:
– Data processing and ensuring that all documentation accurately reflects invoices for the suppliers you would be responsible for;
– Actively resolving queries and completing statement reconciliations;
– Working on a moth end activities
– Maintaining existing relationship with clients and suppliers;
– To carry out any other ad hoc tasks that you are asked to do, in a friendly, co-operative and professional manner.
– Very good command of English (written and spoken, C1);
– High school diploma from a related field;
– Proven experience in AP/AR or similar (1+ year) is a plus;
– Good knowledge of MS Excel; experience with ERP (such as SAP, Oracle, etc.) is a plus;
– Attention to detail and great organizational skills.
– Flexible working hours;
– 25 days of vacation;
– Sick days;
– Contribution to pension and life insurance;
– Education and training support;
– And much more.
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.