Are you experienced in FINANCE and complex ACCOUNTING?
Do you speak fluent English and French?
Would you like to work for one of the TOP international companies in Prague?
Yes? Then keep reading!
You would work for company, which is a leader in the pharmaceutical industry as well as a multibillion dollar company, this company focuses on improving lives through the power of medicine. With over 150 years of experience, they have been quite successful in creating pharmaceutical solutions for patient needs across the globe. Recently, this company has been growing fast and is looking for motivated people to join their thriving work culture.
Don´t miss this great opportunity and APPLY NOW!
As an Accountant you will be responsible for all accounting of assigned entity and company´s month-end closing process resulting in complete and accurate financial statements.
Your main responsibilities as an Accountant:
- Prepare journal entries and maintain general ledger records and analysis
- Complete monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts and prepare intercompany invoices
- Prepare and review monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsibility for the completion and review of internal and external reporting
- Assist with audit requirements
- Follow the internal controls and procedures
- Prepare, review and submit government reports, tax reporting and ad hoc financial information
- Advanced level of English and French
- Minimum high school degree with relevant experience or Bc. degree
- Previous experience – at least 1 year in complex accounting
- Experience with reporting US GAAP/IFRS
- Proven experience with preparation of statutory financial statements and direct/indirect taxes
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel (macro, pivot tables, vlook up, sum if, etc.)
It will be advantage if you:
- have university degree as well as Accounting certification
- have an experience with Inventory accounting
- have a knowledge of ORACLE E1
- like technical thinks and working with systems
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers – 80 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from sallary)
- Possibility of practicing yoga in the workplace (2x/week)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.