A multinational, billion dollar company is in need of a GERMAN speaking, organized, financially responsible candidate to fill their Accounts Receivable Accountant position! Want to make a difference in your life and in your company?
Here is an opportunity to do so. Join a diverse group in one of the most attractive markets – the Czech Republic – with the lowest unemployment rate in the European Union! Start making your impact through your work in the Prague offices by applying today!
– Process incoming cash payments to customer accounts
– Execute cash application and clear unallocated payments
– Review, research, validate and clear customer deductions
– Provide documentation for deductions to customer services to aid resolution
– Engage in process improvement initiatives and monthly debtor’s overview
– Direct customer discrepancies
– At least 6 months of cash collection or AR or customer service role
– Language: Advanced GERMAN (C1 level), English (min. B2 level)
– Degree or diploma in finance/accounting
– Experience with SAP is an advantage
– Flexible working hours
– 5 weeks of vacation
– Meal vouchers
– Home office
– ACCA studies contribution
– Referral bonus
– Pension Fund Contribution
– Language courses
– Company product discounts
– Charity events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.