Are you interested in Accounting? Are you fluent in Hungarian?
Then we have a great job opportunity for you!
For our client, an International company based in Prague, we are looking for an AR Accountant to join their team of professionals.
Cliché “friendly environment” is not a cliché in this company – they really are friendly and have cozy offices. Moreover, they are still growing, so both personal and professional growth is guaranteed!
As an AR Accountant you will be responsible for:
– Daily invoicing and debt collection
– Communication with companies regarding open invoices, commissions, and refunds
– Allocation of received payments, work with the bank statement
– Reporting and data processing in the excel format
– Active communication within the team
– Solving differences in customer balance
– Booking and solving bonuses and back margins
– Participating in monthly/annual closings and audits
– Working on projects and transitions of accounting agenda from Hungary
– Ad hoc administration tasks
– Completed secondary education in the field of Finance / Accounting / Business Administration
– Work experience in accounting is an advantage
– Good command of English and Hungarian (at least B2 level)
– Good knowledge of Excel
– Excellent communicational skills, independence, and reliability
– 25 days of paid vacation
– Flexible working hours (core hours 9 am – 2 pm)
– Home offices possibility
– Meal vouchers (110 CZK/day)
– MultiSport card
– Contribution to pension insurance
– Contribution to language education
– Modern offices close to the city center
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.