Opportunity to work in a smaller multicultural office, with a stable headcount, commitment to work-life balance and with support for further professional education.
Apply for a position of an EXPERIENCED ACCOUNTANT WITH POLISH and become involved with the following activities:
- Review of accounts and tax returns for a variety of clients.
- Responsible for ensuring all month end submissions and deadlines are met.
- Work closely with your clients to build and maintain solid working relationships.
- Maintain timely and accurate General Ledger records.
- Carry out the monthly financial analysis.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, closures and the related reports.
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Be Responsible over fixed assets and maintaining fixed assets register.
- Report for the management and group.
- Manage Intercompany process.
- Support internal and external audits
- Ensures accuracy of all entries and reconciliations in accordance with GAAP, Compliance and SOX requirements.
- Participate in training programs
- Minimum 1 year previous experience in accounting
- Advanced English and fluent Polish
- Knowledge of Polish accounting standards
- Comfortable with using Excel (pivot tables, if, sum if)
Company offers a lucrative benefits package on top of your salary:
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Meal Vouchers
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria 1 000CZK/m
- Supporting further professional education – ACCA
- Language courses
- Refreshment at the workplace
- Referral bonus
- Pension Fund Contribution
- Discount on company’s goods and products
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.