A multinational, billion dollar company is in need of a SPANISH speaking, organized, financially responsible candidate to fill their Accounts Receivable Accountant position! Want to make a difference in your life and in your company?
Here is an opportunity to do so. Join a diverse group in one of the most attractive markets – the Czech Republic – with the lowest unemployment rate in the European Union! Start making your impact through your work in the Prague offices by applying today!
- Process incoming cash payments to customer accounts
- Execute cash application and clear unallocated payments
- Review, research, validate and clear customer deductions
- Provide documentation for deductions to customer services to aid resolution
- Engage in process improvement initiatives and monthly debtor’s overview
- Direct customer discrepancies
- At least 6 months of accounting experience
- Language: Advanced Spanish (B2 Level), English (min. B2 level)
- Degree or diploma in finance/accounting preferred
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Home office
- ACCA studies contribution
- Referral bonus
- Pension Fund Contribution
- Language courses
- Company product discounts
- Charity events
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition