Become a vital part in establishing processes such as Accounts payable and Travel and expense processing. As an AP / T&E Specialist you will be first person of contact for in-country users regarding applications supporting the Disbursement value stream.
Our client, which is a strong and progressive brand in the environment of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, is looking for a new team member, for a position of an AP and T&E Specialist.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Processing of AP invoices and T&E claims
- Maintaining AP ledger records
- Implementing new system and User acceptance testing.
- Analyze issues identified during project work and providing suggestions for improvement
- Filing bank account documentation
- Supporting internal and external audit
- Minimum 1 year of AP experience
- Degree in finance / accounting / business is an advantage
- Fluent English, another European language is a plus
- Comfortable with working with deadlines, goals driven, attention to detail
- Advanced Excel user
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month
- Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance and pension (3% from salary)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition