Do you have several years of experience in accounting?
Can you speak fluent Czech and English?
Do you want to become a member of an international company based in Prague?
If so, this might be your chance!
As Accounting Supervisor with Czech, your responsibilities will be:
– VAT reporting in Slovakia and the Czech Republic
– Being in charge of making sure that the company’s accounts adhere to the standards
– Leading and supporting the accounting team
– Being responsible for annual financial statements
– Preparing documentation for audit and internal controls
– Being in contact with the external auditors
– Following the SOX rules
– Preparing reports
– Cooperation with other departments within a company
– Communication with the Statistical office and IT support
– Making sure that everything is accurate
– 5+ years of relevant experience in accounting, controlling, or audit
– Experience in Czech and Slovak accounting standards
– Educational background in finance or Economics
– Being fluent in English and Czech (C1)
– The knowledge of the MS office package (specifically Excel)
– Strong communication and leadership skills
– 5 weeks of holiday
– 3 sick days
– Flexi pass vouchers
– Contribution to the pension plan
– Multisport card
– Meal vouchers (120 CZK/day)
– Language courses
– Refreshment at the workplace
– Company events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.