An opportunity to participate in building and consolidating a small Finance Service Delivery focusing on General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Cash and Expenses transactions.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role for the right candidate who can demonstrate a combination of accounting experience, a pro-active attitude a motivation to be part of something new.
Your Responsibilities as an Accounts Payable Accountant:
- Receive, check and post invoices and credit notes and send out remittances to suppliers
- Prepare regular payment runs
- Participate in month-end activities and reporting
- Process manual adjustments
- Regularly reconcile supplier statements and perform aged credit reporting
- Act as a main point of contact for assigned portfolio of suppliers
- Closely cooperate with the rest of the Accounts Payable team
- Minimum 1 year experience in Treasury or Accounts Payable accounting
- Fluent English
- Experience working in Excel
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in SAP
- Fluency in German or Italian
- 25 days of vacation
- 3 sick days per year
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Pension fund contribution
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Contribution for Illness Leave
- Employer-Subsidized Meals
- Language courses
- Workplace refereshments
- In addition, international candidates may be eligible for relocation package (up to 3 000EUR).
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.