Our client´s technological independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. The company is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally and is a leading technology company.
The accounts payable department is typically responsible for producing records, bookkeeping, recording transactions, creating reports, tracking income/expenses, and checking figures for accuracy.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be responsible for:
– Verifying vendor accounts and entries
– Participating in the reconciliation of monthly statements
– Posting account transactions
– Resolving purchase orders and invoices
– Analysing invoice and expense reports
– Comparing system reports to balances
– Support day-to-day payment cycle activities
– Compiling necessary reports
– Responding to vendor inquiries
– Improving payment processes continuously
– Working proficiency in English and language
– Understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
– Previous Accounts Payable experience would be a plus but is not a must
– High degree of accuracy
– Strong work ethic
– Flexible working hours
– Home office
– Language courses
– Contribution to health and accident insurance
– 5 weeks of holidays
– Meal vouchers
– Contribution to Multi Sport card
– Fruit and refreshment at workplace
– Special mobile tariff offer
The company also offers a rotation program, opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically and stable employment with high standards of work.
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.