Do you enjoy an analytical job and working with numbers?
Do you have a background in Accounting?
Would you like to start your career in a new Global Business Center?
Then we are looking for you!
Our client – the Swiss-based family-owned company is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency – is looking for new team members to their AP team.
As the Accounts Payable Accountant you would be responsible for:
– Handling all accounts payable related operational activities
– Managing incoming invoices, credit, and debit notes processing
– Coordinating payment run
– Participating in the transfer of activities from legal entities into the Global Business Center
– Closing activities for accounts payable
– Managing vendor master data
– Handling all VAT aspects regarding accounts payable
– Conducting intercompany reconciliation
– Communicating with vendors
– Cooperating with colleagues on process improvement
– Implementing new solutions
– Supporting onboarding of newcomers
– Experience in accounting, specifically in accounts payable
– University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or other related fields
– Understanding of accounts payable process
– Fluent in English
– Knowledge of German, French, Italian or Spanish is a big plus
– Advanced knowledge of MS Office (MS Outlook and Excel)
– Working experience with SAP FI is an advantage
– Strong communication and analytical skills
– Attention to details
– Team player
This role is suitable both for fresh graduates and for experienced candidates!
– Annual bonus
– 5 weeks of vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Home office – two days a week
– Cafeteria – CZK 14 400/year
– Multisport card
– Meal vouchers
– Paid travel insurance also for private purposes
– Mobile tariff (voucher to buy anything from O2)
– Refreshments at work
– Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.