Do you enjoy working with numbers and making sure everything is accurate?
Do you enjoy communicating with vendors and making sure all payments are processed in due time?
Do you already have some experience (1 year or more) in Accounts Payable?
If you’ve answered YES to all these questions, then send me your resume at email@example.com or hit APPLY, because this is a perfect opportunity for you!
As an AP analyst, you will be primarily responsible for:
– AP invoice and T&E claim processing
– Participating in month-end closings
– Maintaining Accounts Payable ledger records
– Filling bank account documentation
– Supporting audits & working on process improvements
– Solving any Accounts Payable related issues or queries
– College degree in finance/accounting/business strongly preferred
– Minimum 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable
– Fluent English (C1) and Italian (C1)
– Proactive approach, deadline and goal-driven person
– Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
– Occasional work from home
– 5 weeks of vacation
– 5 sick days
– Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
– Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
– Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
– Contributions to accident and life insurance
– Contributions to the pension (3% from salary)
– Refreshments on the workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
– Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.