Are you experienced in FINANCE or ACCOUNTING? Have you worked in ACCOUNTS PAYABLE?
If so, we are looking for nobody else, but you.
As an AP analyst, your new job will require these responsibilities:
- AP invoice and T&E claim processing
- Maintaining AP ledger records and month end closings
- Implementing new systems and suggestions which will be analysed
- Filing bank account documentation
- Supporting internal and external audit
- Working on Process improvements for Operations
- Solving any AP related issues or queries
- And more
What we require?
- Degree in finance / accounting / business preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Fluent English
- Czech language is an advantage
- Proactive approach, deadline and goals driven
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition