Are you an advanced French speaker and a fresh graduate in Finance and Banking with no or just a little working experience?
Are you eager to learn new skills and analytical thinking is one of your strengths?
We will provide you with relevant training and teach you to be an accountable member of the team.
For your client, a Global Business Centre based in Prague we are currently looking for motivated French speakers for a Finance Specialist role.
You will mainly be responsible for:
– Participating in the transfer of activities from legal entities into the Global Business Center to ensure timely payments
– Cooperating with colleagues on process improvement
Managing incoming invoices, credit, and debit notes processing
– Reporting and other finance-related processes.
– High School diploma or Bachelor degree (in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or other related fields)
– Fluency in English and FRENCH (Italian or Spanish is an advantage)
– Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Outlook and Excel)
– Interest in finance-related processes
– Strong communication and analytical skills
– Attention to detail
– Team player ability.
This role is suitable both for fresh graduates and experienced candidates!
– 5 weeks of paid holiday
– Home office
– Contribution to Life and Pension insurance
– Language Courses
– Annual public transportation reimbursement
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport Card
– Teambuilding activities
– Dog-friendly offices.
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.