As Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Entering invoices into the system
- Their control & verification
- Their evidence
- Communication with clients, suppliers
- Communication with troubleshooting team (they will help you solve the problems)
We need you to…
- Be a fluent English speaker with advanced French
- Know MS Office and it’s a big plus if you have experience with SAP
Ideally, you have experience in finance/accounting but it’s not a necessity, just an advantage. That is why this position is suitable for graduates and junior candidates with an interest in this field as well.
What can you look forward to?
- Working for a stable, well-known company located in Prague 3
- Full-time job, 1-year contract with possible extension
- Competitive fix salary + bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal allowance
- Multisport Card
- And many more!
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.