Do you want to gather experience in Accounting and in the field of Finance and Accounts Payable?
Do you want to work in the financial department of one of Europe’s leading multinational corporations?
Are you fluent in English and/or Italian, French, German?
We also have AP positions only with English.
This position is ideal for young accountants who want to start a successful and rewarding career in accounting. But we also have more senior positions!
Your daily responsibilities will be:
– Receiving, reviewing, and verifying invoices from vendors for goods or services received.
– Matching invoices to corresponding purchase orders and receipts to ensure accuracy and proper authorization.
– Assigning appropriate general ledger codes to invoices and entering them into the accounting system for payment processing.
– Initiating and processing payments to vendors, which may include check payments, electronic funds transfers, or other payment methods.
– Corresponding with vendors to resolve any invoice discrepancies, payment inquiries, or other payment-related issues.
– Processing and reimbursing employee expense reports in accordance with company policies and procedures.
– Reviewing and auditing employee expense reports for compliance with company policies and ensuring proper documentation is provided.
– Reconciling vendor statements and resolving any discrepancies between vendor records and company records.
– Recording and managing accruals for expenses incurred but not yet invoiced and prepayments made for future expenses.
– Preparing various reports related to accounts payable, such as aging reports, vendor payment analysis, and cash flow projections.
– Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as regulatory requirements related to accounts payable processes.
– Collaborating with other departments, such as purchasing, receiving, and finance, to resolve invoice and payment discrepancies and improve the overall procure-to-pay process.
– Advanced level of spoken and written English and/or German, Italian, or French
– Enthusiasm to work in an international community and finance field
– Empathy and client’s needs prioritization
– Analyst, precise and attentive mind-set
– SAP experience is preferred
– US-GAAP and IFRS experience is an advantage
– Proficient MS Office, Excel (reporting and tables), and PC skills are a must
– Meal vouchers
– Financial bonuses
– Home Office
– Flexi pass
– Sick days
– Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
– Located in the center of the city
– International team environment
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search