Accounts Payables’ objective is to process payment documents in a timely, accurate and cost efficient manner in a well-controlled environment. If you like to analyze the problems, search for the solutions and you like to communicate with the people, this could be the job for you.
In our Prague office you will be responsible for:
- Entering invoices into the system
- Control & verification invoices
- Communication with clients, suppliers
- Daily processing of requests with a minimum error rate
- Communication with troubleshooting team (they will help you solve the problems)
- We need you to be a fluent English speaker with advanced Turkish
- You should know MS Office and it ’s a big advantage if you have experience with SAP
- It would be great if you have experience in finance/accounting but it’s not a necessity, just an advantage
- This position is suitable for graduates and junior candidates with an interest in this field
What can you look forward to?
- Working for a stable, well-known company located in Prague 3
- Full-time job, 1-year contract with possible extension
- Competitive fix salary + bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal allowance
- Multisport Card
And many more!
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.