Spread your wings and get experience in a friendly team full of experts ! Use your language skills every day and extend your knowledge in finance field.
A stable and expanding company operating worldwide is currently looking for junior candidates to fill the role of Account Payable. You will make a fresh start, learn a lot and keep growing professionally!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Processi monthly, quarterly and yearly closings
- Maintain intern procedures
- Reconcile unapplied payments
- Check outgoing payments worldwide
- Daily communication with suppliers and/or customers
- Process data in accordance with internal procedures
- Related clients´ care such as answering phones or e-mails
You can count on:
- Stability and professional growth
- Training and courses
- Both friendly and supportive environment
- Fluent English
- Availability to work in the afternoon
- Being keen on finance
- Enjoying administration
- Loving client care
- Spotting every detail and be focused on customers
- Having good Pc skills
This role will let you spread your wings and help you to learn how to fly. We are waiting for unexperienced enthusiasts and skilled experts.Benefits:
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi pass
- Language courses
- Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
- Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
- Location in the city centre
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit http://www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.