Would you like to start your career in accounting in a new Global Business Center?
Do you speak French?
Then we are looking for you!
Our client – the Swiss-based family-owned company is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency – is looking for new team members to their Accounts Receivable team.
As the Accounts Receivable Accountant you would be responsible for:
– Performing delivery of operational accounts receivable services
– Cash collection, credit notes
– Participating in the transfer of activities from legal entities into the Global Business Center
– Managing customer master data and accounts
– Reporting operation process issues
– Closing activities for accounts receivable
– Supporting onboarding of newcomers
– Experience in accounting is a big plus
– University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or other related fields
– Understanding of accounts receivable process is an advantage
– Fluent in English and French
– Advanced knowledge of MS Office (MS Outlook and Excel)
– Working experience with SAP FI is an advantage
– Strong communication and analytical skills
– Attention to details
– Team player
This role is suitable both for fresh graduates and for experienced candidates!
– Annual bonus
– 5 weeks of vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Home office – two days a week
– Cafeteria – CZK 14 400/year
– Multisport card
– Meal vouchers
– Paid travel insurance also for private purposes
– Mobile tariff (voucher to buy anything from O2)
– Refreshments at work
– Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.