Ae you experienced in accounting?
Do you speak German?
On behalf of our successfully expanding client, we are seeking an experienced AR Accountant, who want to develop themselves. You can become a part of a company with ethical and environmental consciousness while working in Prague.
As the Accounts Receivable Accountant you will be responsible for:
– Managing and pairing incoming payments
– Dealing with customers‘ accounts, invoices, payments, deductions, payment runs
– Assisting in audits and preparation of financial statements
– Accounting cooperation on projects from German-speaking countries
– Communicating with shareholders and colleagues
– Using MS Excel and SAP
Willingness to learn new things
– At least 1 year of experience in AR accounting
– Educational background in finance or administration
– Fluency in English (B2) and German (B2)
– Proficient using MS Excel
– Detail-oriented teamworking person
– Experience from international working environment advantageous
– Flexible working hours (9:00 – 14:00 fixed hours at the office)
– 5 weeks of holidays
– Additional paid holidays
– Meal voucher card
– Multisport card
– Discounts to company products
– Language courses
– Pension insurance contributions
– Teambuilding activities
– Referral bonus
– Anniversary gifts
– And many more
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.