Are you interested in accounting and do you have already experience in AR?
Are you fluent in English?
Then we have a great job opportunity for you!
As the Accounts Receivable Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Account Receivables (AR) reconciliation
- Analysis of AR – issued invoices vs. closed.
- Ensuring that appropriate posting is done in General Ledger
- AR reporting within the ERP as well as in management reporting tool
- Being an expert in AR reconciliation and support team of credit & cash collection analysts
- Preparing reports to aid management and perform account and customer reconciliations as necessary
- Cash receipts forecasting on the assigned portfolios on a monthly basis
- Ensuring AR metrics are achieved on the assigned portfolios in accordance with agreed goals
- Supporting of collections activities on the assigned portfolios.
- Adding value to the business by consistently improving processes and maximizing cash flow for the assigned portfolios
- Finance / Accounting / Business bachelor degree
- Fluent in English
- Relevant experience in finance (AR department) min. of 1-2 years
- Motivation to work in financial field
- Very good communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Possibility of practicing yoga in the workplace (2x/week)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition