We have an exciting opportunity for Danish speakers in Accounts Receivable, to join the Business Center in Prague of a well-known IT company.
The position of Account Receivable is responsible to ensure incoming client funds are applied to all relevant accounts. This role is pivotal in allowing efficient, real-time processing of client orders.
You will be in charge of the whole process of debt collection which includes communication with your portfolio of clients and other departments, negotiation, assigning relevant payment methods and risk analysis, identification and prevention.
Your tasks go hand in hand with building a close relationship with your customers to achieve win/win outcomes.
This requires very good problem-solving and organizational skills. Attention to detail and pro-activity will be needed, and very strong communication and negotiation skills are a must.
Apply now and we will be happy to provide you with further details.
– Fluent English and Danish language (both written and oral)
– Basic understanding of accounting and the collection processes
– Bachelor’s degree in economics, business or other relevant fields
– Ability to work within deadlines and quality
– Pro-customers orientation
– Analytical thinking
– Great negotiation and influence skills
– 25 days of paid vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Home Offices
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport Card
– Language courses and personal training
– Discount for ACCA
– And much more.
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.