Gardner Denver, founded in 1859 in the United States, is a global manufacturer of industrial compressors, blowers, pumps, loading arms and fuel systems. The company has 40 manufacturing facilities located in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific with offices in 36 different countries.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator with German
What will be your responsibilities:
- Reviewing and evaluating of credit information for new customers
- Reviewing credit limits for current accounts to ensure customer credit worthiness and that outstanding debt is collectible
- Carrying out cash collection activity with customers to ensure sales invoices are paid on a timely basis, in order to minimize bad debts and value of overdue receivables
- Processing customer disputes and other queries, liaising with various internal departments (sales, customer services, finance)
- Posting customer payments received (bank transfers, cheques) on a daily basis and allocating them against invoices
What is important for us:
- Secondary education / Bachelor degree
- Intermediate German, communicative English
- Working experience from similar position is an advantage
- Team player, proactive, pragmatic approach, communicative.
- Experience with Axapta ERP is advantage
What we offer:
- Motivating salary and annual bonuses
- Meal vouchers
- Flexipass vouchers or Multisport card
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to language/professional courses
- ACCA courses
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to city center
- Refreshment at workplace for free
About Gardner Denver
Gardner Denver founded in 1859, is a leading, global provider of high-quality industrial equipment, technologies and services to a broad and diverse customer base through a family of highly recognized brands. The company has 36 manufacturing facilities located in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific with offices in 33 different countries.
Shared Service Center situated in Brno is providing back office services for the whole European market.
Financial department is dealing with following activities:
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable, Credit Collections & Cash Allocation
• General Ledger, fixed assets and others
Sales Order Processing department is supporting EMEA countries in aftermarket, production & logistic activities.
With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow, while using your language skills on a daily basis.
Apart from that we offer:
Flexible working hours
5 weeks of holiday
Flexipass Vouchers / Multisport Card
Contribution to a professional courses / ACCA courses
Pleasant and modern working environment close to city center
Refreshment at workplace for free
We are currently looking for enthusiastic graduates or people with experience who are interested in working for financial and sales support sector in global company with different language knowledge.
English is a must, other language is a big advantage (preferably German, Italian, French).