We are looking for a skilled Accounts Receivable Specialist with Polish language to provide financial and administrative services to ensure customer satisfaction.
Our client specializes in energy and high-quality chemical products. This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career and gain a new experience in multinational workplace.
- Manage accounts receivable according to escalation process
- Respond timely and effectively to all queries, complaints and maintaining customer accounts updated
- Process receivables rescheduling requests
- Provide required information for month end account reconciliation
- Assist with projects, initiative, strategic work items
- Proven working experience in Accounts Receivables (would be complimentary , but not a must).
- Proficiency in Polish and English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Working in multicultural environment with ongoing skills development and personal growth
- Benefits: home office, 25 days of holiday, meal allowance, multisport card and annual bonus
- Trainings for graduates and experienced professionals
- Comfortable location near Flora (line A)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.