As a Technical Helpdesk, you are responsible for the effective and customer-friendly telephone support for customers of the client with technical questions concerning smart phones and other telecommunication devices.
Most of the time you are the first point of contact for customers calling our contact center. You provide technical support to our customers (business-2-consumer) and try to exceed their expectations during each call. Technical Helpdesk is always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
What we offer:
· Work for one of the most renowned companies in the world;
· Initial and ongoing professional trainings with the focus on products and communication;
· Full-time employment contract for one year with the possibility to prolong;
· Competitive salary with performance bonuses and paid overtime;
· The opportunity for professional and personal growth;
· Friendly team;
· Bonuses, meal vouchers, refreshment in the office, relax room, Multisport card, discounted mobile tariff.
· Modern office near metro station.
What we require:
· Native/fluent Russian;
· Intermediate English;
· Customer care experience is a big advantage;
· Good communication skills;
· Open minded and flexible personality;
· Willingness to learn.
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at Conduent.com.