Are you a University student and keen on IT and new technologies? Do you want to gain experience in international company in department of new technologies? Do you speak English at advanced level and are you able to work at least 20 hours/week?
Then send us you CV, because we offer position ADMIN SUPPORT FOR DIGITAL LAB., which is great opportunity to start career!
- project coordination
- team administration support
- organization of meetings and activities (showroom, events etc.)
- preparing project documentation based on team requirements
- updating intranet pages
- ad hoc administrative tasks
Longterm cooperation for min. 20 hours/week.
Location: Prague 4 (near Chodov metro station)
Salary: 120 CZK/hourRequirements:
- ideally University student (IT field prefered)
- fluent English (both verbal and written), German is plus
- advanced knowledge of MS Office (word, excel, powerpoint, outlook)
- attention to details
- interests in new technologies, IT background
- knowledge of CMS and SharePoint 2013 is advantage
- good communication skills
- team player
- meal allowance
- flexible working hours
- modern offices
- experience in international IT company, new technologies department
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=brigady-docasna-prideleni
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.