Are you an university student looking for a great job opportunity? Do you like communication with people and have a good MS Office knowledge (especially MS Excel)? If you have advanced English and you able to work at least 25 hours/week, we are looking for you!
Then send us you CV, because we offer position ADMIN SUPPORT, which is great opportunity to start career in international IT company!
- project coordination
- team administration support
- organization of meetings and activities
- preparing project documentation based on team requirements
- updating intranet pages
- ad hoc administrative tasks
Longterm cooperation for min. 25 hours/week.
Location: Prague 4 (near Chodov metro station)
Salary: 120 CZK/hourRequirements:
- ideally University student
- fluent English (both verbal and written)
- advanced knowledge of MS Office (word, excel, powerpoint, outlook)
- MS Excel advanced knowledge (pivot tables, advanced formulas, vlookup, if etc.)
- attention to details
- interests in IT is plus
- good communication skills
- team player
- meal allowance
- flexible working hours
- modern offices
- experience in international company
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=lidske-zdroje-pravo-administrativa
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.