● Establishes strong working relationships with the programme professionals
● Execute the different programme administration duties on a daily basis, continuously looking to refine processes, optimise customer satisfaction and ensure the best practice.
● Ensures the quality of the administration tasks, ensuring programme professional have the information needed to help them deliver the best service we can provide.
● Administration will need to prioritising issues, ensuring quick efficient resolution, emphasis is on responsiveness and customer services.
● Communicates and shares information where required with a matrix of teams including client team and central services team.
● Must be proactive in gathering information and giving feedback.
● Work with the entire team to ensure accurate and timely information while ensuring awareness of the clients/suppliers.
● Responsible for quick and clear support for day-to-day programme issues including working with programme professionals to resolve issues.
● Perform other ad hoc reporting and project duties as required.
● Good spoken and written English. English is our office language.
● 1 years experience in an office working environment or an account/client services, or customer services environment
● Experience working with Microsoft packages inc Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
● Excellent organisation and administration skills including the ability to multi task and work in a fast paced team orientated environment.
● Good interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with different types of users.
● Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
● A team orientated attitude, motivated outlook and a willingness to learn new skills.
● Very stable environment
● Starting data ASAP
● Career development
● Nice and modern offices
● Free refreshments