- you will execute the different programme administration / billing administration duties on daily basis, continuously looking to refine processes, optimise customer satisfaction and ensure the best practice
- you will ensure the quality of the administration tasks, be ensuring your colleagues, clients and suppliers have the information needed to help them deliver the best service we can provide
- you will oversee data entry, running reports and solving issues
- be proactive in gathering information and giving feedback
- good spoken and written English
- experience in working with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- MSP experience as a big advantage
- experience with Vendor Management System (e. g. Fieldglass, IQN, Beeline) as a big advantage
- excellent organisation and administration skills
- good verbal and written communication skills
- team oriented, willing to learn new skills
- ability to prioritise, punctuality and ability to always meet deadlines
- nice office in the centre of Prague (Florentinum)
- meal vouchers
- flexible working hours
- an extra week of vacation
- sick days, home office
- cafeteria (benefits)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.