Do you want to work from home and use German and English language?
GREAT, you are just the one we are looking for! :)
While working for us, you may be comfortably seated in your house or flat (due to legal frame we are looking for individuals located in the Czech Republic) and we will bring the work to you. Doesn’t it sound tempting?
We will take care of your internet connection – contribution of 500 CZK/gross/monthly, provide all the necessary hardware and you will simply log in and work. For this particular job we are looking for individuals fluent in German and English language, reliable and flexible.
In an exchange, we can offer you a standard employment contract for unlimited period of time (including all the standard employee benefits as vacation entitlement, lunch vouchers, social and health insurance, etc. plus couple of really great benefits you cannot find anywhere else, as highly discounted flight tickets and Lufthansa InTouch employee status!).
Your task will be to assist Lufthansa’s customers over the phone to help them in regards the flight reservations, cancellations or online check in.
• Speak English and German?
• Love to help customers?
• Like to talk a lot and often? :-)
And are you:
• Ready to make also your colleagues’ day? :-)
• Able to multitask?
• Fine with working weekend shifts? We pay those extra.
• Owner of smartphone? :)
We are proud to offer:
• Amazing flight privileges. Nobody else in the Czech Republic offers this!
• Great teams and amazing people on board :-)
• Professional in-house training and learning opportunities
• Transparent and fair salary structure, clear salary progress
• Lunch vouchers, flexible benefits (Cafeteria, Multisport card), increased vacation days
• Unlimited contract
Learn more & get in touch with us on WhatsApp: +420 734 681 185.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE VACANCY
- Job location – Holandská 854/1, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
- Employment type – Full-time work
- Type of employment – Employment contract
- Duration of employment – Permanent
- Benefits – Bonuses, discount on company products / services, meal tickets / catering allowance, accommodation / housing allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, soft loans to employees, corporate events, work mostly from home
- Required education – Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages – English (advanced), German (proficient)
- Posted by – Lufthansa InTouch
- The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
- Suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.
- Suitable for the physically challenged. Attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.