Your responsibilities will include:
* cooperation of defining learning and recruitment strategy of the team
* conducting new employee orientation program
* case management, analysis, tracking, and documentation
* managing day-to-day operations
* manage and participate in projects and migrations
* lead payroll function and execution of interfaces with payroll providers
* perform compliances and audit checks
You will lead one of the teams in Payroll department and report to the manager of the department, also cooperate with him closely.
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor’s degree)
University education (Master’s degree)
English – Advanced (C1)
Our client appreciates motivated employees, which have a chance for internal mobility or try their rotation program. They will employ you for the indefinite period from the first day.
They offer flexible working hours and a chance for home office every month and also offers 5 weeks of holiday.
During working hours you can rest in relax room and after work, you can slow down (or accelerate) using Multi-Sport Card. After work you can also attend the course by your choice, that can help you develop your language, professional or personal skills.
You will have more holidays than you expect and once you are there, you will be sure everything will be OK with company accident insurance and travel health insurance all over the world.
A lot of benefits? They offer more! If you are searching for a challenging environment in the international company, which invests in their employees – our client is THE ONE for You!